State Website
State Licensing Licensure is required for asbestos, plumbing, and electrical trades. Corporations must register with the Secretary of State.
State Building Code The State of Vermont has adopted the 2015 International Building Code (IBC), the 2012 International Plumbing Code (IPC), and the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC).

There is not residential (i.e., one & two family dwelling) building code adopted or in effect in Vermont.  References made to NFPA 101.

State Licensing Division
State Fire Marshall
State Environmental Permit