Vermont Building Code and Permit Information

State Website
State Licensing Licensure is required for asbestos, plumbing, and electrical trades. Corporations must register with the Secretary of State.
State Building Code The State of Vermont has adopted the 2006 International Building Code (2006 IBC), 2003 International Residential Code (2003 IRC), 2009 International Plumbing Code (2009 IPC), 2004 International Energy Conservation Code (2004 IECC).
State Licensing Division
State Fire Marshall
State Environmental Permit
  • Contact Us