Beer & Wine Liquor Licenses

$49 Intro Offer
Limited Time Only

So You Want a Beer & Wine Liquor License?

Any restaurant or business seeking a beer and wine liquor license in the state of California will need to obtain a liquor license from California’s Alcoholic Beverage Control department.

Full disclosure, the process can get complicated, expensive and takes a long time. We want to help.

Get professional instruction by purchasing our step-by-step guide for only $49

ABC Type 41 Application Walkthrough

For those who want professional permit expediter support, our team has worked with thousands of companies throughout California to simplify and manage the entire process. Check out our service page here.

But, for those on a budget, we offer a unique alternative—Self Guided Permit Courses.

For those who enroll, you’ll receive

  • Step-by-step instructions from our experienced team on how to fill out both the 10+ California ABC application forms.  
  • Guidance on building out both application packets with all proper documents and materials.
  • Tips and suggestions on how to expedite the review and approval process.
Conditional Use Alcoholic Beverage How To


The application process is different depending on how your business is structured. Select the correct option below.

An Introduction to the Process

For those who have never gone through the process, check out this quick overview video. It is designed to introduce the permitting steps and explain timelines and costs.

It is specific to LA restaurants, but is still a valuable watch for any California business as you set timelines and budgets.