California Liquor Licenses and Zoning Permit Package – Featured Service

Permit Place specializes in California Liquor Licenses and the local Zoning Permits that accompany them.

What are some of the services we can help with?

We help with Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Cafe’s, Hotels and Restaurants get their Type 20, 21 and Type 41 and Type 47 ABC Liquor Licenses and the Conditional Use or Zoning Permits that accompany them.

We’ll help you with the State process, background check, the Lottery.  We can help you figure out your ROI for getting your permits expedited vs. regular process.

We’ll help you with Floor Plans, Radius Maps, Site PLans, Notification Postings.

  • Zoning Permits
  • Health Permit Approvals
  • Beer and Wine only
  • Full Liquor
  • ABC License approvals
  • Conditional Use Permit applications
  • Change of Use permit if necessary
  • Lottery participation
  • Open Licenses

Need more information contact our Awesome Business Development staff

Request Liquor License and Permit Package

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin