Los Angeles

Restaurant Liquor Licenses

$99 Intro Offer
Limited Time Only

So You Want a Liquor License?

Any restaurant seeking a beer and wine liquor license in the City of Los Angeles will need to obtain both a Conditional Use Alcoholic Beverage (CUB) permit from the Department of City Planning and a liquor license from California’s Alcoholic Beverage Control department.

Full disclosure, the process can get complicated, expensive and takes a long time. We want to help.

Get professional instruction completing both applications for only $99

Self Guided Permit Courses

For those who want professional permit expediter support, our team has worked with thousands of companies throughout Los Angeles to simplify and manage the entire process. Check out our service page here.

But, for those on a budget, we offer a unique alternative—Self Guided Permit Courses.

For those who enroll, you’ll receive

  • Step-by-step instructions from our experienced team on how to fill out both the CUB and ABC application forms.  
  • Guidance on building out both application packets with all proper documents and materials.
  • Tips and suggestions on how to expedite the review and approval process.
Conditional Use Alcoholic Beverage How To

Professional Guidance for only $99

Select a Course

The application process is different depending on if you’re in the City or County of LA, and how your business is structured. Select the correct option below.

An Introduction to the Process

For those who have never gone through the process, check out this quick overview video. It is designed to introduce the permitting steps and explain timelines and costs.

This is a valuable watch to help you set realistic expectations and timelines.